Monday 13 February 2012

I Kian wait to join Louis on Factor


WESTLIFE STAR EYES TV ROLE


LOUIS WALSH and Kian Egan will join forces on a new X Factor dream team, we can reveal.
Sources close to the hit show said Simon Cowell plans to replace Gary Barlow with the Westlife star.
Kian will join his former manager on the panel alongside two as yet unconfirmed judges.
An insider said: “It’s looking like next year’s X Factor will be 50% Irish.
“Simon is very interested in Kian, and Louis is the only judge to have kept his spot on the show all along.
“Producers think Louis and Kian would really spark off each other and bring a new energy to the show.
“Nothing is set in stone yet, but it would be a dream pairing.”
Kian confessed he would love to be a judge on the X Factor, but only if he could work alongside Louis – he would never take his job.
He told the Irish Sunday Mirror: “I would never do that to Louis. I am what I am because of Louis and I would never want to be the type of person who comes in and takes his place on anything.
“If I was told it was either me or Louis, then I would say, ‘this is Louis’ job and it’s what he’s been doing for many years.’
“The dream come true would be me and him sitting side-by-side on the X Factor panel.
“That would be amazing. I think we would be great together. We worked side-by-side on Wonderland, the girl band, and obviously with Westlife. We’re great friends, we talk all the time on the telephone.”
And Kian believes that after his time as a coach on The Voice he would have the necessary experience to take on the X Factor.
The 31-year-old added: “I’ve definitely really, really enjoyed doing it and I think it would feel quite natural to do something like that.
“After doing The Voice, which is a really amazing show to be part of, I wouldn’t rule it out. It’s great to be associated with being on the biggest show on telly.
“When I heard that I was being linked I thought, ‘wow, that’s a lovely thing to be said’.”
And Kian admitted he never misses an episode of the X Factor, which would make it a “big honour” to appear on the show.
He added: “Of course, I would still watch the X Factor. Obviously Louis has been a judge on it for so long and Westlife have been signed to Simon Cowell for the past 15 years.
“We’ve been heavily associated with the X Factor after being on the show so many times. And at this stage it would be a big honour to be on it.”

Source: Irish Sunday Mirror | thanks to Westlife.GR for posting

No comments:

Post a Comment